Bioidentical Testosterone is a viable alternative to replenishing hormone loss in man, with minor risks.
Over time, men usually have hormonal falls. If no action is taken, this can lead to some complications, such as a decrease in sexual appetite.
But know that this can be softened with the help of bioidentical testosterone.
This hormone is very important for the male body. Despite being remembered mainly for the sexual issue, it is also related to the development of tissues that favor masculinity.
Usually, the hormone decline phase begins to begin around age 30. And in order to mitigate the effects of this change in the organism, it is possible to resort to replacement methods such as bioidentical.
But before you start using it, you need to know how it works in your body and how you can benefit from it.
What is Bioidentical Testosterone?
First you have to remember what testosterone is. It is one of the most important hormones in the male body.
It is responsible for developing the tissues of the reproductive organs such as prostate and testis.
In addition, it also assumes unconditional role in the development of male characteristics.
Some examples of processes in which the hormone is involved are gains in mass, maturation of the bones and even in the growth of the body hairs.
And not counting the other countless systems in which it has participation. But right now you may be wondering where bioidentical testosterone comes in.
The main difference for this type of compound lies in the fact that it is synthesized in the laboratory. The purpose of this is to provide the possibility for men to alleviate the effects caused by hormonal decline.
But know that despite being developed in an artificial way, there is no difference for the organism in the question of recognition.
And, therefore, the chemical effects provided by bioidentical testosterone than that produced by the body.
According to health professionals, the main advantage of being able to count on this compound is in the possibility of being prescribed according to the need of each patient.
The result is the lowest rate of side effects.
What is Bioidentical Testosterone?
Because it is one of the most important hormones in the male body, bioidentical testosterone is expected to perform some crucial functions.
Soon after you can get more information on how it helps the body:
- Responsible for increased muscle mass and bone.
- It helps to give a sense of well-being and good humor.
- Libido and sexual resourcefulness are improved.
- Testosterone stimulates the production of sperm.
- It participates in the process of changing the male voice that usually tends to thicken.
- It contributes to increased physical strength.
- Helps reduce body fat.
- Important for the development of male sexual tissues such as prostate.
What are the benefits of Bioidentical Testosterone?
In a way, the benefits that this hormone offers are also related to the functions it presents.
But to get even clearer, we highlight the main aspects that users may feel difference after using bioidentical testosterone:
- Until the age of forty, the body manages to supply the need for the body alone. However, by reaching that age, the body may experience tiredness more easily. Hence, the hormone helps to improve fatigue;
- Another benefit of testosterone is its ability to increase muscle strength, as well as better mood;
- Helps increase bone density;
- They favor sexual desire;
- Some supplements use the hormone as it can help in the process of gaining muscle mass while still reducing localized fat;
- It acts in the prevention of osteoporosis by strengthening the bones;
- It is able to better the quality of sleep.
In addition to these points, bioidentical testosterone can still help in concentration, give more energy to the body and fight the signs of aging.
What can excess Bioidentical Testosterone cause?
The first major effect of excess hormone in the body is depression. The man who presents very high levels of this compound in the organism can present feelings of great sadness.
The sensation usually lasts long period or until the metabolism is regularized again.
And remember that depression is a serious illness, so before you eat bioidentical testosterone, always consult your doctor.
Another symptom presented by those who are with very high levels of this hormone in the body is aggressiveness.
Hostile and rude behavior can be easily noticed when the substance is inserted in excess.
Including, it is worth noting that you have to be careful with the supplements used. Many of them use testosterone to help accelerate results.
Side Effects of Bioidentical Testosterone
Because it is an important hormone for the body, misuse can generate side effects. Some of them are:
- Tremors: This is undoubtedly one of the most felt effects by those who use testosterone improperly. The tremors may vary in intensity and usually cause considerable discomfort;
- Acne: The appearance of acne in the body is another side effect of the uncontrolled intake of the hormone. In the vast majority of cases, bodybuilding starters are the ones who suffer the most because they do not receive adequate guidelines on the use of supplements;
- Joint pain: Hormonal lack of control can lead the user to suffer from injuries and pain. This is quite common occurring in the joints;
- Heart problems: The heart also suffers from high levels of the hormone. As a consequence, the organ may present problems with cardiac arrhythmia;
- Fluid retention.
Among other side effects that excess bioidentical testosterone can cause.
How to take bioidentical testosterone
Before undergoing any diet to increase the level of testosterone in the body, it is best that you seek medical advice.
As already pointed out, a lack of knowledge about the body’s conditions and the right amount of hormone the body needs can lead to serious problems.
If you are about to reach the age when hormone levels begin to decline, know that:
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages;
- Reduce caffeine;
- Do not smoke;
- Sleep well;
- Maintain healthy eating;
- Drink plenty of water.
They can help the testosterone concentration better.
Also, always strive to maintain a balanced diet. That way you’ll be on the right track to take advantage of all the benefits that bioidentical testosterone can offer.
In the three forms of use, the dosages are different:
- At the start of the gel treatment, the recommended volume is 5g per 1%, and should be applied once a day;
- The treatment with adhesive should respect the use and 1 unit containing 5 or 10mg / day;
- As an injection, the long-lasting cycle reaches 1000mg of testosterone, and for a short duration of 50 to 250 mg, over the period of 2 to 4 weeks.
Final considerations on bioidentical testosterone instigate that the product may help the various cases of hypogonadism.
However, it should never be consumed indiscriminately.